Romantic poets:- Academic visit to Victoria Park


2022 July 20th, The day when we Visited Victoria Park, Bhavnagar, Gujarat. 






 lost myself when I enter in the nature. I feel like I am flying between the gets of heaven and the beauty of Earth. Normally we go in nature or any beautiful place we are addicted to take pictures but when I see this beautiful lake, trees, and insects, I am just lost in them. I went there with my classmates my, seniors and Yesha Ma'am





After sometime with Enjoying the nature we also had delicious food and nature made that more delicious.



In this amazing Victoria Park there is also a beautiful observation point form there I clicked so many pictures. So, here is a path of to the observation point.



This is some pictures we all enjoyed this academic trip.










This is the great day we all enjoy the nature and play so many gamesg.
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Dissertation Writing Assignment 210

                                Name : Upasna Goswami Roll no. 20 Enrollment No. 4069206420220012 Sem : 4 Paper Name : Dissertation Writin...